Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DAYS 79-84 CREATING A HOME A DAY

Day 84-I got ambitious today and created wacky quilt block number 7.
Day 83 and 82-I have been frustrated the past couple of days and decided to close my eyes and see what my hand created. The first house is called "Letting Off Steam" and the second one is just "Angry House." It was amazing how my subconscous mind drew exactly what has been bothering me.

Day 81-Another scribble drawing. I love these. I close my eyes and draw what I am feeling. I was in more of a peaceful frame of mind when I drew this one.

Day 80-I was playing around with color in my journal. This is just the start. I have now changed the colors and ripped out the left part of the page. At some later date I will finish it and post it.


Day 79-A seashell house.


No comments:

Post a Comment