Friday, February 10, 2012

DOLLS 81-90

Doll 81-Emma, after our granddaughter.
Doll 82-Joy, because she looks happy.
 Doll 83-Lillian, after another roommate in Hawaii.
 Doll 84-Cecile, just because!
Doll 85-Gabrielle, I guess I like french names.
Doll 86-Phoebe
Doll 87-Cherie
Doll 88-Catie
Doll 89-Molly
Doll 90-Kelly
NOTE: I have come to the conclusion that I am not a great photographer. I leave that to my husband who is a fantastic photographer. Unfortunately, I take these pictures for my blog. I would rather spend time making tiny accessories for these dolls than spend time worrying about tiny details in my photography. Oh, well, we all have different priorities!

2 comments:

  1. WOW... I'll be at Artfest and would LOVE to trade!!! I've posted some of my trades at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtFest2012/photos/album/1896668326/pic/list . Any chance of putting one away for me??? They are AWESOME!

    If you see anything you'd like just let me know I'll stick it in an envelope with your name on it :) 108 - WOW that s truly AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your dolls are amazing! I love the way they each have a very unique personality. Hope we meet up at Artfest:) and can trade! What classes are you taking? Michele ... artcricket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete