Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DOLLS 1-7 CREATING A DOLL EVERYDAY

Hurrah! My computer is fixed and I can start posting the dolls that I have made. See previous posts to find out the details about how the idea to make dolls came about and what I'm doing with them.

My first doll. Her name is Penny just because Penny sounds like a good 1950's name.

Doll number 2-Abby after Abby on NCIS.

Doll 3-Her name is Leilani.

Doll 4-This doll is named Ros after my Aunt Ros who has red hair and is a retired school teacher.

Doll 5-Barbara B. Jones after the beauty pageant consultant/inspirational speaker.

Doll 6-Lois after Lois Lane.

Doll 7-Aquarius

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, these are insanely original creation! I love them especially the oriental one, woo..ai..t, is that? ;D they are just so awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!! Kyoung

    ReplyDelete