Monday, November 7, 2011

I'M BACK!

Hurrah! My computer is finally fixed, hopefully for the long term. Sorry I haven't posted lately. My computer has been the problem, not me.
After making more than 100 houses, I decided I needed to populate my houses. So I made it a goal to make a doll a day. I have made 60 so far so I am actually ahead. I just need to download them onto my computer and post them here on my blog. So keep watching. I hope by tomorrow I will be able to post the first five dolls. I decided to post five a a time so you don't have to look at all sixty at once. It can be a little overwhelming. I am going to give away my dolls at Artfest for my trades. I am so glad I decided to attend since this is going to be the last one! The funny thing is that when I was deciding whether or not I should go I had a feeling that Artfest 2012 would be my last opportunity. Lucky me! (Hey it you are lucky I may have time later today to post one or more of my dolls--stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment