Thursday, August 22, 2013

PORTRAIT A DAY



I am behind on my self-portraits. I was busy working every spare minute trying to finish a quilt top for a show. So I am behind but I am still going to keep with my numbering system but the numbers won't match the dates anymore. This has been an interesting project. Each drawing represents how I feel. I've decided to do a little bit of journaling with each portrait. Then I will have a journal as well as a self-portrait. Even if no one else looks at them, this is good for me.
Number 10-This one is self-explanatory.


Number 11-I tried a three-quarter view with a larger marker. It turned out rather wacky but oh well!

Number 12-I missed a few days because of my quilt project but here I am at the county fair.

Number 13-Read my note and you will understand this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment