Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DAYS 30-36 CREATING A HOME A DAY

Day 30-I was exhausted this day so I got out of bed and drew a picture of my dollhouse with my eyes closed. I didn't peek at all. This is what I got.Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I was out of town attending my niece's wedding and reception. Here is the lovely bride and her family. (What can I say, they are a bunch of goofballs!)The bride and groom's first dance as a married couple.
Day 31-I decided to use this picture for my house for day 31. It's actually not the whole house but just a part of the reception center. I think the picture turned out cool with the reflection of the mountains in the window.
Day 32-The day after my niece's wedding we were able to share in the joy of another neice's first trip to the temple with her fiance. The temple is the house for day 32.Day 33-I lost the card I made for day 33. I'll post it when I find it. This M&M house is for Day 34.
Day 35-Another house card, this one a long rectangle. Day 36-A matching envelope.



1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!! So happy to see you at the wedding! Love this project you're doing !!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete