Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Days 38-43 CREATING A HOME EVERYDAY

Day 43-I was lazy and hungry today so I created a house shaped tortilla. Had to hurry and take a picture of it so I could eat it!
Day 42-Another wacky house block for my "someday I'll finish it" quilt. But with creating a home everyday for a year I should finish sometime in the next 10 1/2 months. I figure I need about 32 blocks to make a decent sized quilt. I have 6 done, 26 more to go!


Day 41-"Honey, I love the house but it is much too small!"


Day 40-Another card to add to my collection. Except they keep disappearing. I keep using them!


Day 39-I have had this house in one dimension as part of an ad for forever. I copied it on card stock, cut on the solid lines, folded on the dotted lines and this is how it turned out!


Day 38-The 5th quilt block in my wacky quilt series.


No comments:

Post a Comment