Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DAYS 47-55 CREATING A HOME EVERYDAY

It's been awhile since I've posted any houses. I've been having the time of my life with my sons and grandchildren. See the previous posts for details of that experience!

Day 55-I created a small wool felted house. It's a bit wacky like my cards and quilt squares. I really want to start creating something a little different!
Day 54-This one is different. Day 52's houses all lined up in a row stationery was so boring. I went a little crazy with my house stamp and created this. I call it "Wild Houses Can't Keep Me Away." I really like getting wild and crazy. Must do it more often!

Day 53-I really didn't like the boring house stationery so made this one a little more crazy and added some lines and detail. Looks too much like my wacky houses.

Day 52-The boring houses in a row stationery.

Day 51-I drew a picture of what I imagined it would look like to look in the window of a rich person's house.Day 50-My granddaughter Jordan drew this picture of a house. She's eight. Isn't it great!


Day 49-My grandson Cameron made this encaustic collage of a haunted house. It's fun to use guest artists to help me out!

My granddaughter Breana made this encaustic collage as a gift for her mom.

This is Jordan's encaustic collage. These three are my oldest grandkids and they did a great job. I didn't even have wax all over my kitchen!

Day 48-Guest artist Breana made this card.

Day 47-Guest artist Jordan loved making house cards. Here are three that she created. Thanks for sharing, Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment